Submit A Review
101 E Connecticut, Brant Beach , New Jersey 08008List Price: $15,000
Rental Price: $15,000
Click here for Availability
Welcome to Sea View!
This brand new construction home boasts incredible ocean views from top floor great room living space, 2nd floor deck, and rooftop deck. A brand new heated pool for the 2023 season makes this the perfect beach house. Six bedrooms so the home is accommodated to sleep 14 people.
The gas grill is located on the 2nd floor deck makes for easy grilling from the great room. There is an additional second grill in the fenced back yard.
The gourmet chef's kitchen is complete with a Thermador over-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, as well as over-sized Thermador 36” stove.
Gorgeous wide plank hardwood floors throughout and ceramic tile baths.
Located on the 2nd floor, the second family room can be found and is a crowd pleaser with a wet bar.
Find relaxation in the brand new in ground, heated pool, as well as a fire pit in the private backyard.
Just 4 houses from the ocean, one of the highlights of this home is the short walk with no road to cross to the beautiful wide guarded beach.
PLease note, this home offers a universal charger, for an additional expense.
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Features Beach Badges, Central Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fenced Yard, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Grill, Ocean block, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Rooftop Deck, Water Views, Wetbar
Agent Bonnie Wells
101 E Connecticut, Brant Beach , New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.