Submit A Review
102 W. Roosevelt , Holgate , New Jersey 08008List Price: $7,000
Rental Price: $7,000
Enjoy beautiful sunsets from this newly updated 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom condo on the bay in Holgate. There are 3 decks overlooking the bay and community pool! Or take advantage of the unobstructed views from the rooftop deck! Master bedroom en-suite (newly updated) with king size bed and private deck. Second bedroom boasts a queen size bed and the third bedroom has twin bunks with a trundle. There is a completely updated bath for these two bedrooms. This is reverse living at its best! living area, dining room, kitchen are all on the top floor to take advantage of its location. There is also a queen size pull out couch. It is beautifully decorated and spacious enough for all nine guests!
It is a short walk to the beautiful beaches of Long Beach Island! There is a shuttle that can take you to all the happenings in Beach Haven..restaurants, bars, stores, and theaters! You can ride a bike or drive to anywhere you desire! This is a must see condo!
Property Type Condo/coop
Property Features Bayfront, Beach Badges, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Grill, Pool, Rooftop Deck, Water Front
Agent Laura Tool
102 W. Roosevelt , Holgate , New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.