Submit A Review
1051A Long Beach Blvd, North Beach, New Jersey 08008List Price: $6,850
Rental Price: $6,850
This spectacular 3rd from the ocean townhome with an elevator can now be your home during your vacation on LBI! Drive into your garage, unload your groceries into your elevator and send it up to your fabulous kitchen that has been fully upgraded with granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances and is open to the living and dining area. There is another gathering area up on the massive 1,000 square foot rooftop deck--you will have plenty of space to unwind with the panoramic ocean and bay views and additional family room on the lower level. This home has been nicely upgraded. Family room has pull-out couch and can be considered the 5th bedroom. Guests do not pay taxes, cleaning fee and Beach Badges are included.
Property Type Townhouse
Property Features Beach Badges, Central Air Conditioning, Elevator, Gas Grill, Ocean block, Ocean side, Outdoor Shower, Rooftop Deck, Wifi
Agent Eileen Hessel
1051A Long Beach Blvd, North Beach, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.