Submit A Review
106 McKinley Ave, Holgate, New Jersey 08008List Price: $10,000
Rental Price: $10,000
This beautiful bayfront reversed living home includes 5 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths.
Decks on all three levels offer unobstructed panoramic views of the ocean, bay, bird sanctuary, and Atlantic skyline. And best of all the rooftop deck boasts the best views of the island.
The first floor has 3 bedrooms and a family room that gives way to a spacious covered deck. On the second floor is the master suite complete with a sitting area and master bath with a jetted soaking tub. This floor also includes the kitchen, living room with vaulted ceilings, and dining room with glass sliders leading to another deck with stunning views all around.
On the lowest level, step into a private bedroom oasis with sliding glass doors at your bedside to give backyard access or to enjoy the view. This spacious level includes a full sitting area, living space and workout section.
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Features Bayfront, Beach Badges, Central Air Conditioning, Outdoor Shower, Rooftop Deck, Water Views
Agent Bonnie Wells
106 McKinley Ave, Holgate, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.