Submit A Review
107 E Jeanette Ave., Long Beach Township, New Jersey 08008List Price: $4,799,000
New to the market, and adorned from floor to ceiling with exquisite RH furnishings and fixtures.
This almost new construction is extravagant and serene in the midst of the ocean’s sights and sounds. This unique find and family compound offers 6 bedrooms that include 2 master en suites. The top floor boasts a stunning space that was designed with entertaining in mind. An epicurean kitchen with every high-end cooking circumstance and an encompassing breakfast bar - give way to the open-concept living and dining area. Floor-to-ceiling walls of glass line the east elevation, joining the space to the outdoor lounging areas overlooking the Atlantic. Enjoy breakfast paired with an ocean breeze from the covered or open sitting and dining areas. Multiple entertainment options call you to drink in the nautical scape. The SW elevation offers the top floor master en suite (king bed) - adorned with elegant furnishings and finishes. The NW wing offers a guest bath, walk-in pantry, laundry room, and AV walk-in closet - that completes this well-thought-out space.
Accessed by the elevator or stairs, the second floor features a sumptuous oceanfront master suite (king bed), a romantic balcony, and an exquisite master bath complete with a frameless shower, soaking tub, and double vanities. A second family room with a flat-screen TV is centrally located and offers sliders to the deck. Two generously sized bedrooms, both with queen beds and one with deck access, share a beautifully appointed full bath with a tub.
Follow the shiplap-adorned wall coverings down the open stair, to the ground level - where the bunk rooms creatively host 7 additional guests. A double bunk room (4 twin beds) doubles as a 3rd family room, with a living area and flat-screened TV. A shared full bathroom is privately located between the rooms. The sixth bedroom offers a pyramid bed - both of these rooms offer glass door sliders to access the paved terrace. A paver inlaid patio leads to the hot tub, sitting area, outdoor shower, foot washing, and private access to the beach.
This enchanting oceanfront is guaranteed to inspire and rejuvenate. The fact that it is centrally located to casual and fine dining, island shops, and children’s amusement parks makes this a sought-after location on LBI.
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Status: For Sale
Property Features Central Air Conditioning, Elevator, En Suites, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Ocean front, Outdoor Shower, Rooftop Deck, Water Front, Water Views
Agent Bonnie Wells
107 E Jeanette Ave., Long Beach Township, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- message from agentimage
- Barb Cane
- Loved this place, walked to everything - views were amazing.
- Tim & Maryanne
- Loved this location, condo is great
- Rod Cruz
- Agent Image Test Message Only
- Rod Cruz
- Love this condo, coming back!
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.