Submit A Review
1098A Long Beach Blvd. , North Beach , New Jersey 08008List Price: $12,500
Rental Price: $12,500
Make this home your vacation destination. Ideal for family gatherings. Sleeps 14.
Large inside and outside areas for eating, relaxing and just being at the beach.
Short walk to the ocean water, an outside shower/changing area for your sandy return.
Gas grill for your poolside cooking. Outside tables/chairs /loungers poolside
TV's in most bedrooms.
-Bedroom 1 Balcony King Master Suite with private bath
-Bedroom 2 King Master Suite with private bath
-Bedroom 3 Queen Bed , Youth Bed
-Bedroom 4 Queen Bed and a Single Bunk Bed
Bonus room on ground level with Queen size bed and Trundle bed. TV ideal for video games.
- 2 Refrigerators
- Large SWIMMING POOL - 16 X 32
- Beach Badges 8
- Beach Chairs
- Wireless internet access
- Large size TV in Living Room
- Double Sofa Bed in Living Room
- Full Size Pool Table in Garage
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Features Bayside, Beach Badges, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Rooftop Deck, Water Views
Agent Bonnie Wells
1098A Long Beach Blvd. , North Beach , New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.