Submit A Review
116 5th St, Beach Haven, New Jersey 08008List Price: $9,000
Rental Price: $9,000
Steps to the beach, in the heart of Beach Haven is this charming coastal home! Walk to the 5th St. Pavilion and enjoy all the benefits of oceanside living! One block from the center of Beach Haven, enjoy Coastal Coffee, The Bagel Shack, The Spotted Whale and many other local favorites minutes from this home!
Master Suite with Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - Full bed. 2 twins/trundle
Bedroom 3 - 2 twins
Ground floor - Queen bed
Plentiful upgrades throughout this home making it move in ready to enjoy Summer 2023! With four comfortable bedrooms and two full baths and an additional half bath, there is plenty of room for friends and family. Filled with light, the open living plan accommodates a completely renovated kitchen in 2022 with custom cabinetry, brand new appliances including a wine refrigerator, granite countertops and kitchen island. The eat in kitchen flows out to the front porch. The spacious living area offers plenty of room to entertain. A brand new fully renovated bath with walk in shower sits off two large bedrooms. The master sits on the top floor offering the utmost privacy with it's own deck and fully renovated bath. The spacious backyard with an oversize outside shower, room for entertaining and access to the garage is a a great addition to the home.
The two car garage has a brand new epoxy floor. Other new additions vinyl flooring throughout, ceiling and floor moldings, blinds, fence and backyard stones, doors, doorknobs and closet doors. Walking distance to the beach and all of Beach Haven's attractions, this home is perfectly situated.
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Features Central Air Conditioning, Garage, Ocean block, Outdoor Shower
Agent Bonnie Wells
116 5th St, Beach Haven, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.