Submit A Review
1210 Long Beach Blvd., #C2, Long Beach Township, New Jersey 08008List Price: $450,000
Brand new ground-up construction just blocks from Beach Haven's most popular attractions.
Welcome to your new office and/or boutique retail space only a block from the bay! Commercial condo available for purchase on highly visible Long Beach Blvd, the main commercial artery through Long Beach Island.
This 520 sq ft. commercial condo comes with dedicated parking spaces, storage space, restroom, and ample natural light from large storefront windows and doors.
Don't miss the unique and special opportunity to own a piece of LBI.
The perfect location for a professional office, architectural, accounting, interior design, massage therapist, psychologist, florist, etc.
Ample space for a small showroom, multiple desks, reception area, etc. The possibilities are endless. Inquire now while there is still time to choose your own interior finishes suited to you and your business's personal taste.
Property Type Commercial
Property Status: Active Listing, For Sale
Property Features Assigned Parking, Downtown, Office Space with Bathroom
1210 Long Beach Blvd., #C2, Long Beach Township, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- message from agentimage
- Barb Cane
- Loved this place, walked to everything - views were amazing.
- Tim & Maryanne
- Loved this location, condo is great
- Rod Cruz
- Agent Image Test Message Only
- Rod Cruz
- Love this condo, coming back!
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.