Submit A Review
1210 Long Beach Blvd., Long Beach Township, New Jersey 08008List Price: $2,149,000
Breathtaking, majestic and casual elegance are just a few words to describe this exquisite 4 Bdrm, 4 Bath new construction in one of LBI’s most coveted areas. Boasting 2168 sq. ft of living space and 1008 sq. ft of deck space across multiple floors makes this a unique offering for a nautical townhome.
The top floor is reserved for an open-concept living area with a spacious living, dining and kitchen area, then flows through sliding glass doors to a generously sized deck that offers stunning views of the bay. The top floor continues to a fourth bedroom and a beautifully adorned full bathroom.
Take the elevator or stairs down a level to the second floor where the flow is perfect for entertaining overnight family or guests. Two of the three large bedrooms offer an en suite bathroom making each area an oasis in itself. The third bedroom has direct access to the hall bath, offering a guest bath on each floor of this well-thought-out space.
The perfectly private yard and professionally landscaped gardens frame the saltwater in-ground pool, bringing the home's entertainment level to a new high. However, the real magic begins upstairs on the rooftop deck, where you can see for miles and take in a stunning sunset at day's end, then light the fire-pit to usher in the ambiance to finish the night under a moonlit sky.
The spectacular features of this home include high-end construction, custom kitchen and baths, 3-stop elevator, ground-level flex-room/storage, built-in wireless speakers, 3 dedicated parking places, and more.
Locals and guests are attracted to this location because it is attached to the main strip of Downtown Beach Haven. Action-packed events include casual and fine dining, island shops, children’s recreation parks, live theatre, museums, + more.
Don't miss this unique and special opportunity to own a piece of LBI.
Inquire now while there is still time to choose your own interior finishes suited to your personal taste.
*Please note - furniture renderings have been virtually added to help visualize the well-thought-out space.
Property Type Condo/coop, Residential
Property Status: For Sale
Property Features Assigned Parking, Bayside, Downtown, Elevator, En Suites, Fenced Yard, Fireplace, Pool, Rooftop Deck, Rooftop Desk, Water Views
1210 Long Beach Blvd., Long Beach Township, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- message from agentimage
- Barb Cane
- Loved this place, walked to everything - views were amazing.
- Tim & Maryanne
- Loved this location, condo is great
- Rod Cruz
- Agent Image Test Message Only
- Rod Cruz
- Love this condo, coming back!
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.