Submit A Review
18 N 14th St., Surf City / 1-off the Ocean, New Jersey 08008List Price: $15,000
Rental Price: $15,000
This home is only one-off the beach in action-packed Surf City.
With timeless island flair, the larger home offers 5 bedrooms, one en-suite, 3 and ½ baths, and an open concept living/kitchen/dining area. Glass doors give way to a dining deck, and interior stairs lead to the rooftop deck to take in stunning ocean views.
People are drawn to this location based on being a short walk or bike ride to casual and fine dining, island boutiques, pickle ball, tennis, beach and bay activities, and more. Being on home off the beach offers the best of both worlds.
Note: Shared space on the ground floor on the right side of the home belongs to the cottage. This includes the picnic bench.
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Features Elevator, En Suites, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Grill, Ocean block, Outdoor Shower, Rooftop Deck, Water Views
Agent Bonnie Wells
18 N 14th St., Surf City / 1-off the Ocean, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.