Submit A Review
369 W. 8th St Unit 4, Ship Bottom, New Jersey 08008List Price: $5,000
Rental Price: $5,000
Welcome home to this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Built in 2014, this reverse living home has everything you want in your LBI beach house. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, 44 inch cabinets and quartz counters. In the living areas, you will find hardwood throughout, along with lots of windows and natural lighting, lending to that beach vibe! Relax in front of the gas fireplace or head up to the rooftop deck to find amazing sunset views. The garage has tandem parking and an entrance on either side, making it very easy to maneuver. The fenced in yard with its paver patio is just the perfect size for entertaining. Add the outdoor shower and a great Ship Bottom location; this house is just the right place to make new LBI memories.
Property Type Condo/coop
Property Features Beach Badges, Fenced Yard, Fireplace, Garage, Outdoor Shower, Rooftop Deck, Water Views, Wifi
Agent Bonnie Wells
369 W. 8th St Unit 4, Ship Bottom, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.