Submit A Review
43D Long Beach Blvd., Loveladies, New Jersey 08008List Price: $6,999,999
Rental Price: $30,000
The grand design, abundance of lavish amenities, & tropical vibe create the ideal setting for a extravagant Loveladies lifestyle.
The entry of this nautical dream, creatively blends glass, wood and marble to create a dramatic architectural statement that continues throughout the 7100 sq ft estate (including ground level). Boasting 7 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, including 4 en suites, and 3 living/entertainment areas, most are all backdropped by stunning Atlantic views.
Mesmerizing direct oceanfront panoramic views are showcased on the top floor through walls of glass that wrap around the palatial 35± x 26± foot living and dining area, giving a cause to pause to drink in the nautical views. The stately granite fireplace between custom built-ins with flat screen TV is a perfect location to marvel at the 100 feet of shoreline stretching across the 23,300 sq ft estate.
Centered on a large “L” shaped granite island, the gourmet kitchen brings entertaining to a whole new level. Elaborate built-in custom cabinetry surrounds the Viking professional grade appliances, that include a six-burner range with double ovens, a refrigerator/freezer, 2 dishwashers, and a stand alone professional wine cellar to keep your favorite varietals at optimal serving temperatures. The epicurean inspired chef’s kitchen adds to the home’s entertaining capabilities with maximum prep space, 2 sinks, a warming drawer and under cabinet refrig.
The most alluring aspect of this design is its focus on the shoreline from the formal rooms and kitchen that brilliantly wrap around the generously sized space then flow to the lounging and dining decks. The northern dining deck was designed to take in ocean and bay views, so delight in a sunset to the west and the ocean to the east, while enjoying your gourmet creation. The east facing deck was designed for lounging or dining, and leads to the roof top deck, the family’s favorite, where you can seen for miles in every direction while soaking in a spectacular sunrise or sunset.
The entire southern elevation was created for the graciously sized oceanfront master suite that boasts more custom details: from the furniture-grade cabinetry to platform bed, enormous windows, gas fireplace & sliders to the welcoming deck. Pass by the generous closets to the master bathroom, where the double vanity is adorned with more exquisite marble and the step-in shower gleams behind frame-free glass enclosures. A stand alone tub, His & Hers water closets, and access to the outdoor private shower and deck create the perfect sanctuary.
Take the private elevator or glass railed staircase to the 2nd floor, where you will find a island inspired family room with custom wet bar and floor to ceiling sliders to the covered deck, 3 generously sized en-suites (2 with private decks), and 2 additional bedrooms serviced by a centrally located hall bath.
The ground level offers a 7th bedroom that leads to a third entertainment center with bar/refrig and flat screen TV that connects to the pool patio though a light filled glass door.
Take a tour of the outdoors beginning with the professionally landscaped gardens that surround the inlaid patio then wrap around the saltwater heated pool. Add the 8 person hot tub, direct beach access, and 3 outdoor showers and you have created the experience of a boutique resort.
This is truly a generational retreat - with over a dozen areas to take in the lapping tides as they brush across the sand. If you consider the 7+ outdoor dining, sitting or lounging decks combined with the 3interior living areas and 7 bedrooms, this location was meant to perfectly accommodate the multi-generational family. It offers something for everyone! Begin making memories today - in the most exquisite and sought after location!
*Some photos are virtually staged for future plans.
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Features Elevator, En Suites, Fenced Yard, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Ocean front, Outdoor Shower, Pet Friendly, Pool, Rooftop Deck, Water Front, Water Views
Agent Bonnie Wells
43D Long Beach Blvd., Loveladies, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.