Submit A Review
4410 Gloucester Ave, Holgate, New Jersey 08008List Price: $2,499,000
Water views sweep through the open concept living, dining, and kitchen area. The updated kitchen and wetbar include new countertops and stainless steel applicances. The large 10-person table in the dining areas offers ample space for families to gather for meals, while the high chairs at the breakfast nook offer a cozy place to enjoy a cup of coffee.
Situated in a lagoon on the bay, this home offers ample outdoor living and dining space on the decks and patio. It also includes a private pool that has views of the bay.
On the top floor, there are 4 bedrooms, including one with a twin day bed, one with a queen bed, and one with 2 twins. The master ensuite offers its own spectacular bayviews from the king bed, quiet sitting area, and private deck. The ensuite comes with 2 closets.
Please note there are a total of 4 bathrooms- 2 full and 2 half.
Property Type Single Family
Property Status: For Sale
Property Features Bayfront, Beach Badges, Central Air Conditioning, En Suites, Garage, Gas Grill, Lagoon Front, Pool, Water Front, Water Views, Wetbar, Wifi
Agent Eileen Hessel
4410 Gloucester Ave, Holgate, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- message from agentimage
- Barb Cane
- Loved this place, walked to everything - views were amazing.
- Tim & Maryanne
- Loved this location, condo is great
- Rod Cruz
- Agent Image Test Message Only
- Rod Cruz
- Love this condo, coming back!
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.