Submit A Review
6 W. Pershing Ave. , Holgate, New Jersey 08008List Price: $14,800
Rental Price: $14,800
Welcome to our "Oasis at Island's End"!. A new luxury built home (with almost 3000 square feet of living space) in wonderful, quiet and family-friendly Holgate! Enjoy gorgeous sunset bay views from the roof top deck and where you can also spy the ocean since it's only steps away, 2 houses away from the beach entrance! We spared no expense in providing this beautiful home with all new furniture, high-end appliances, mattresses, patio furniture and amenities for you to enjoy and make memories with friends and family.
Super new, super clean!
Modern reverse living with hardwood floors throughout, all-white kitchen has generous seating options inside and out with a large dining room table, Kitchen island with counter height stools plus dining/seating on the open deck adjacent to the dining room with an ocean view. All of the kitchen appliances and cooking items are brand new. Our open plan/reverse living home features the kitchen/LR/Powder-Room/Master Suite with a king bed, private bathroom and walk in closet on the upper floor. Lots of communal space for multi-family groups who need to spread out is available both upstairs and in the secondary family room downstairs. Also, an elevator is available for your convenience.
The 1st floor consists of 4 Bedrooms: one with 2 sets of twin bunks; 1 room with 2 twin beds; 1 room with a queen bed; 1 "junior master" king bed with private bathroom. Full bath (with tub) is located on 1st floor plus a family room with a wet bar and sliding doors to the 1st floor covered deck where you can enjoy cocktails, or head up to the rooftop deck and relax on the comfortable seating while taking in the ocean views, or sunset!
Want a break from the beach? Enjoy the beautiful 12'x 26' heated, salt water pool in our private fenced backyard. You can enjoy the sun by relaxing in the lounge chairs around the pool or relax under the covered patio. A second grill, and large table with umbrella is located by the pool for another dining option. The outside shower rounds out the fenced in yard.
We are 2 houses and across the street from the beach entrance and just one block away from the treasure that is Holgate's bay front park--there's a jungle gym, swings, tennis and basketball courts all right on the bay side. We provide a deck box with tennis rackets, basketballs, corn hole, and other miscellaneous outdoor games for your fun and convenience.
There’s more! For all the nature lovers, the Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge is a very short walk from the house. The restaurants, shops and Fantasy Island in Beach Haven is a 3-4 minute drive or an enjoyable 15 minute bike ride.
We also have a large 2 car garage available for your storage needs. Stash your extra food/beverages in the full-sized secondary refrigerator located in the garage. We provide 8 beach badges, chairs and umbrellas for your convenience.
Rainy days no problem! We have many activities to keep the kids (and adults) occupied. Enjoy the ping pong table in the garage or have fun in the game room where you will find a foosball table, Wii console and games, and an arcade table top game which includes 8 popular arcade games like Pac-Man, Dig Dug, & Galaga to name a few. Watch a movie on the 55 inch TV, play board games or sit back and read a book from our book selection. (There are 5 flat-screen TV’s throughout the house, ranging from the smallest 55” and the largest 65”)
This home contains everything you need to allow you to comfortably spend time relaxing with family and friends. Holgate is a quiet, kid-friendly, family-oriented part of LBI, and is just 2 miles from Beach Haven. Come enjoy this spectacular home and the beauty of the ocean, bay, and pool, literally steps away. We look forward to your stay at 'Oasis at Island’s End’!
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Status: Rent
Property Features Beach Badges, Elevator, Gas Grill, Keyless Entry, Oceanside, Pool, Rooftop Deck, Wifi
Agent Bonnie Wells
6 W. Pershing Ave. , Holgate, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- message from agentimage
- Barb Cane
- Loved this place, walked to everything - views were amazing.
- Tim & Maryanne
- Loved this location, condo is great
- Rod Cruz
- Agent Image Test Message Only
- Rod Cruz
- Love this condo, coming back!
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.