Submit A Review
24 W Winifred Ave, Beach Haven Crest, New Jersey 08008Rental Price: $8,900
Homey and welcoming, this 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home is a great family beach house. Enter through the front door to a short flight of stairs into a family room. This big and roomy space is the centeral meeting spot for the 3 large bedrooms that are located on this same level. Two rooms has queen sized beds and the third bedroom has two twin beds. Also in this family room is a daybed that can be used as a twin, or the trundle can be opened and popped up to make a king size bed. There is a deck off of the family room with views of the bay. The top level has the 4th bedroom, which has the king bed. It is also the home of the stocked kitchen, dining area and living room. The roomy deck off the living room has bay views to catch those spectacular LBI sunsets. Up one more level is the roof deck with both bay and beach view… there will be comfortable lounges and chairs. The yard is a good size. There is an outside shower and off street parking for 4 cars. The home includes the 2 car garage for all your beach gear and bikes.
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Features Bayblock, Beach Badges, Central Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fenced Yard, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rooftop Deck, Water Views, Wifi
Agent Eileen Hessel
24 W Winifred Ave, Beach Haven Crest, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.