Submit A Review
11 Lincoln Ave, Holgate Oceanfront, New Jersey 08008List Price: $14,000
Rental Price: $14,000
Island's End Spectacular views of the Ocean, Bay, Nature preserve, AC skyline and more. Arguably the best location on LBI.
This once in a lifetime rental is all you need for the summer. Top floor offers an open concept living room, dining room, kitchen - all backdropped by ocean sunrises and breathtaking bay sunsets. Five bedrooms offer a Master en suite, plus 4 additional bedrooms and a loft that sleeps 18. The bottom floor offers 3 bedrooms - 1 bedroom with a bunk that has a twin over a full with a twin trundle and a queen pull out couch, a room with a queen bed, the third room with a queen bed, as well as a full bathroom and washer/dryer. The second floor offers 2 bedrooms - one with a queen and the second is a master ensuite with a king bed. From living area you can walk up the spiral staircase to a loft with a twin bed with a trundle.
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Features Garage, Ocean front, Rooftop Deck, Water Front, Water Views
Agent Bonnie Wells
11 Lincoln Ave, Holgate Oceanfront, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.