Submit A Review
2601 Long Beach Blvd. , LB Twp Oceanfront, New Jersey 08008List Price: $31,000
Rental Price: $31,000
This newly constructed oceanfront estate is a masterwork of nautical modern elegance. The spectacular residence presides over prime oceanfront real estate, commanding majestic views from multiple rooms. Four King en suits, a two - bedroom family suite, three family rooms and an in-deck pool fill the palatial six bedroom, seven bath residence. The top floor offers a lavish venue for entertaining, with an open concept living, dining and kitchen area - all backdropped by Atlantic vistas.
The gourmet kitchen features professional-style stainless appliances, custom cabinetry, and Quartz counters over a stunning center island & breakfast bar. The spectacular space flows to the generously sized dining area, that functions beautifully for intimate or large gatherings. Wraparound window walls (to the north, east & south) guarantee that your dining experience offers glorious views of the crystal blue ocean. A lounging & dining deck can be accessed from the sliders, complete with gas hook-up to maximize your guests dining experience.
The well-appointed floor-plan continues toward the back hall with an entertainment bar and guest bath, then gives way to a privately situated grand master suite. This relaxing sanctuary covers the NW elevation and features a luxurious master bath with a double vanity, glass enclosed shower, and free standing soaking tub.
Down a level, a family room boasting a shuffle board table and wet bar is centrally located - glass doors join to the pool patio creating a resort-like paradise.
The outdoor entertainment space invites you to relax by the saltwater pool with sun shelf or take an evening swim surrounded by the majestic night lighting.
For added convince the deck is partially shaded and offers a separate entrance to a guest bath and laundry room.
This well appointed space continues to three King en suites, all with beautifully appointed baths and direct access to private decks. The primary 2nd floor king suite, boasts a luxe bath and sliders to the oceanfront deck that leads to the pool.
The entry level area greets you with a 3rd family room, flat screen tv and access to the outdoor shower and private beach access path.
For extended family a back hall leads to a two bedroom en suite with hall bath across the northern elevation. (King bed and pyramid bed with queen and twin)
This island inspired design was made to integrate the indoors with the outdoors. From the tremendous rooftop deck with glass rails to ocean and bay views to the dining and pool deck with spectacular ocean views,... no detail has been overlooked. This home is a result of a marriage of award-winning architecture and meticulous interior design to offer the vacation of a lifetime.
Agent Bonnie Wells
2601 Long Beach Blvd. , LB Twp Oceanfront, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.