Submit A Review
917 S. Atlantic Avenue, Beach Haven. Oceanfront, New Jersey 08008List Price: $32,000
Rental Price: $32,000
As far as LBI properties go, 917 S. Atlantic is up there with the finest. Offering space, style and luxury amenities in abundance.
This 4100 sq ft estate sits on pristine beach frontage in the coveted LEHYC section of BH, 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths are housed in this spectacular home.
Double doors give way to the impressive open foyer where a glass enclosed elevator, stainless steel rod railing stair awaits but the real focus is on the ultimate office space. Glass walls accented with nautical white wood blocking define the office boundary, while opening the entrance in a massive way.
The top floor confirms that effortless entertaining is the focus of the airy loft-like living area, dramatized by vaulted beamed and paneled ceilings and sun-filled window walls, making an open connection to the waterfront views.
A spectacular kitchen worthy of a celebrity chef was custom designed with furniture-grade cabinetry under quartz counters, and a beachy brick backsplash that boasts floating shelves - making the kitchen feel more like a living space than a cooking space. The commercial grade appliances include a glass front SubZero with adjustable temp drawers, a Wolf gas range, Thermador double ovens, warming drawer, a double drawer Bosch dishwasher, pantry and appliance garage to house your coffee and blender. An added perk, the kitchen island has a break away bar on wheels with stainless top - to maximize your entertaining experience.
Enjoy your culinary creation in the dining area which is one of the finest spaces in the house, flanked by atlantic views and the spectacular Living area - with a floor-to-ceiling beachy brick fireplace and wet bar - complete with wine refrig and a carbonated water feature dispensed from a faucet.
But, perhaps its most alluring feature of this epic space is the Nano wall that seamlessly opens to the lanai creating the perfect marriage for indoor and out door living at it’s finest. The Lanai offers sweeping views up and down the coast and with just a touch of a button, the automatic screens open & close. Just imagine waking up to this view every morning!
The top floor continues to 2 generously sized en suites. One reserved for your young vacationer with the best surprise sitting behind the decretive book shelf. Just push the shelf, and the wall gives way to a play room complete with doll house. Crossing to the south elevation another en suite with complimentary bath awaits.
Follow the ship lap trim or hop on the glass front elevator to drop down a level where the high-end amenities and the latest advances in technology continue to make this residence function beautifully for private living or entertaining on any scale. The family room is complemented by a wet bar and offers a flat screen Tv - all backdropped by a state-of-the-art hot tub and swim spa. The attention to detail is astounding, the resort-inspired pool patio harmonizes with the interior design scheme that includes an aqua retro Refrig with decorative ceramics on floating shelves, adding color and personality.
Continue to the NE elevation, which is dedicated to the master suite, offering floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private deck, a walk-in closet, and bathroom like no other. The spa-inspired master bath features floating vanities with lighted mirrors, a soaking tub and the show stopper is…a doorless shower, framed only with white pond stone and multiple spray heads and a rain head. When it comes to luxury, few styles proclaim it more boldly than the open floor plan doorless showers to instill the elegance of a modern design.
This modern style continues to the bunk room, housing 6 floating bunk beds, cleanly accented with chains, ship lap trim and a barn door. The hall bath complements the space and is conveniently right next door.
The back hall houses two additional VIP en suite bedrooms positioned in each corner to maximize privacy. Each resplendent bath features a custom vanity, designer lighting, and hand spray walk-in shower or tub.
This breathtaking beach home enjoys tranquil privacy, while still being in easy reach of all of the community's offerings, including casual and fine dining, spas and island boutiques, cultural activities, live theatre and more.
This nautical dream offers the complete package, ... the allure of a coastal-like atmosphere in the convenient LEHYC location, it's what renters look to obtain, but can rarely find. Call today to reserve your week.
Property Type Single Family
Property Status: Rent
Property Features Beach Badges, Central Air Conditioning, Elevator, En Suites, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Keyless Entry, Ocean block, Ocean front, Ocean side, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Rooftop Deck, Rooftop Desk, Water Front, Water Views, Wetbar, Wifi
Agent Bonnie Wells
917 S. Atlantic Avenue, Beach Haven. Oceanfront, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- message from agentimage
- Barb Cane
- Loved this place, walked to everything - views were amazing.
- Tim & Maryanne
- Loved this location, condo is great
- Rod Cruz
- Agent Image Test Message Only
- Rod Cruz
- Love this condo, coming back!
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.