Submit A Review
1053 C Long Beach Blvd, North Beach Oceanfront, New Jersey 08008List Price: $32,000
Rental Price: $32,000
Rails are up - Photos coming...May 1st this home is ready for occupancy!!!
This stunning new construction is the talk of the north end. Located in the exclusive North Beach community, yet steps from everything Surf City has to offer, this brand-new construction offers stunning 180 degree ocean views that compare to none.
Sophisticated modern living is at home in this ultra-contemporary residence beautifully situated on the dunes at 1053C in North Beach. This masterpiece has Walters’ trademark lines which command attention and awe to the magnificent seascape.
The main level captures the stunning views offering a large living space with a wet bar that is open to the gourmet kitchen. Designed with crisp tones, the epicurean’s kitchen includes custom cabinetry, quartz counters, top-of-the-line stainless appliances, and a stunning large center island. The ceiling vaults to 11ft and every inch of this floor offers unsurpassed ocean views.
The adjacent dining area offers tall windows across the northern and eastern elevation to the Atlantic, The oversized dining table offers the perfect setting for casual to grand entertaining. To the east, sliding glass doors lead to the dining deck with panoramic views of the coastline and an in-deck pool below. To the west is a wraparound deck with a large grill and stairs to the roof deck. To the south a TV and card room with fireplace and a half bath complete this well thought out floor.
Take the elevator or floating stairs down a level where glass doors lead to the pool patio. Stretching across 1400 sq ft of deck, the luxurious pool patio is perfect for effortless entertaining, boasting an outdoor kitchen with grill, hot tub and saltwater pool. The spa like pool deck features incredible beach views, lounge chairs and both exposed and covered areas to relax. Located immediately off the pool is a large media room featuring a state-of-the-art movie screen for all to enjoy their favorite show, movie or game. This floor continues to four king size en suites, a guest bath, and a laundry room.
The ground floor is the host to two family bedrooms, an open game area, a full bath with tub, and a second laundry room. With flexible sleeping options this floor can accommodate 6+ people.
This home’s refreshing, bright and contemporary aesthetic is dramatic, featuring 4300 sq ft of living space and 3100 sq ft of deck space. The 600 sq ft roof top deck offers stunning views from Barnegat Light to Atlantic City and across Barnegat Bay to delight in a magnificent sunset.
In addition to an elevator, this home is wheelchair accessible. Plentiful parking and one of the most sought after locations on LBI. Make your vacation plans today!
Seven-person hot tub on pool level
High speed Wi-Fi throughout
Level 2 electric vehicle charger
Two outdoor BBQ grills
Outdoor wine and beverage cooler
Beach chairs and umbrellas
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Features Beach Badges, Elevator, En Suites, Fireplace, Hot Tub, Ocean front, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Water Front, Water Views
Agent Bonnie Wells
1053 C Long Beach Blvd, North Beach Oceanfront, New Jersey 08008
Interested In This Property?
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022 Beautiful ocean side home
- By Andrew Steinkeler From Holgate on 08/04/2022
- Beautiful ocean side home My wife, four young children, and I just spent the most enjoyable week on LBI at this absolutely beautiful home! This property is absolutely perfectly decorated, brand new, with wonderful amenities. We loved the multiple decks, beautiful chefs kitchen and backyard. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The home was built by one of the most premier builders in LBI and we researched the area prior to renting. It is on a beautiful and quiet block, steps from the beach. It is a very short under 5 minute drive to the heart of beach haven. It is perfect for a family getaway and I look forward to staying again! This gorgeous home has my highest recommendation! Sincerely, Andrew Steinkeler MD, DMD Stayed July, 2022
- By Emily From #2494 Holgate on 08/31/2022 Beautiful, spacious & lots of light
- My family and I loved our stay at this brand new, beautiful home. Lots of space and natural light and fully appointed with everything you need. Loved the minimalist decor and very clean and simple details giving the overall space a relaxing feel. Spacious rooms and many gathering spaces for spreading out. Great views of ocean with easy across the street access to beach. Loved our stay and can't wait to return. Stayed August, 2022
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.